The Paleo Recipe Book

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Chicken Stir Fry Recipes

The Paleo Recipe Book
What do you need in order to make the perfect chicken stir fry?

Stir FryAfter trying many stir fry recipes in my home kitchen, I believe that these are the MUST items to have in order to succeed.

A very high wok flame- it is not a must, but if you have it you will get better results than from working on a regular flame.


WOK: A good Wok is a must and I prefer to work with a non stick version, which saves me time and effort when I clean it.



Oil: canola or peanut oil work the best for stir fry because of the high temperature they can get to without burning.

* It is very impotent to really heat the wok before adding the oil.

* Cut all the vegetables and chicken to the same size to make sure they will all cook at the same rate.

* Shake and stir and play with the wok over the heat source.

My stir fry pantry

I always make sure to have the following ingredients in my pantry:

* Soy sauce: I prefer Kikkoman or Yamasa
* Oyster sauce
* Sesame oil
* Garlic
* Onion
* Chili paste
* Noodles of all kind, especially egg noodles
* Rice
* Sweet chili sauce
* Rice vinegar
* Nuts (peanut and almonds)
* Vegetables
* Chicken breast or boneless chicken thighs

Hope you will enjoy and love our Chicken Stir Fry Recipes


Chicken stir fry with broccoli and cashew nuts recipeOnce you get all the Ingredients ready, it will take you no more than few minutes to serve a healthy chicken stir fry that will look as if you just bought it from the next door Chinese restaurant.
The Paleo Recipe Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment